The giants of the electronic world are battling it out to offer you the best deals for you to watch this summer’s World Cup . LG are one of the first off the mark. They are offering their equivalent of the IPAD mini, the LG G PAD 8.3 tablet, with every LG Ultra HD 4K TV or LG OLED TV you buy.
Ultra HD 4K TV & OLED TVs
The Ultra HD 4K TVs are a new generation of TV and offer clarity and depth you’ve never seen before. This new breed is rewriting the rule book by delivering four times the picture resolution of the common 1080p FULL HD sets. To put it simply: it offers eight million pixels compared to two million pixels. That’s a lot!
OLED TVS, or more specifically, LGs range, boast revolutionary energy efficiency and a sleek, ultra slim design to deliver maximum picture quality and minimum power consumption.
Free Tablet when you buy any LG 4K TV
From the 17th April to the 12th June 2014, if you purchase any 4K LG TV (one of LGs Icon TV range) from Electricshop.com, you will also receive a free LG tablet!
The LG G Pad 8.3 puts the South Korean firm in competition with Apple’s IPAD mini. While LG have been noticeably absent from the tablet scene for the past few years, they are back with this Android powered G Pad 8.3. It offers a sensible 8.3-inch screen size, good build quality, 1.7GHz quad-core processor, 2GB of Ram, 16GB internal storage, microSD slot and a 4600mAh battery life.
Take advantage of this great deal today. Check out our range of LG TVs on electricshop.com
For more information
For more information and for the terms and conditions please visit the LG website
Terms and conditions:
How to Claim
1. Participants must purchase a qualifying LG ULTRA HD 4K TV or LG OLED TV product as listed in point five (5) of the Terms and Conditions directly from an Authorised LG Retailer or Reseller from 00:00 GMT on Thursday 17th April 2014 up to and including 23:59 GMT on Thursday 12th June 2014 23.59 GMT while stocks last.
2. Participants must visit www.lg-promotions.com/icontvpromo and correctly complete an online form, upload a legible copy of your original receipt within 30 days of the date of purchasing a new LG ULTRA HD 4K TV or LG OLED TV, and provide details including their name, address and proof of purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the proof of purchase counts as day 1.
3. Upon successful validation of your online claim, an LG GPAD 8.3 will be dispatched via recorded delivery within 45 business days. Please note that a signature will be required upon delivery. The LG GPAD 8.3 Tablet will be black in colour.
4. In the event of any queries, please call the helpline on 0843 320 9156 between 09.00 and 17.00 excluding public holidays or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Qualifying products:
ULTRA HD 4K TVs:
For a list of popular retail stores please visit www.lg.com/uk
General Terms and Conditions
6. The How to Claim instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering into the LG Icon TV Promotion (the “Promotion”), participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promotion is promoted by LG Electronics U.K. Ltd (the “Promoter”) and administrated by Opia Limited (the “Administrator”).
7. The Promotion commences at 00:00 GMT on Thursday 17th April 2014 up to and including 23:59 GMT on Thursday 12th June 2014 23.59 GMT while stocks last. The online form on www.lg-promotions.com/icontv must be correctly completed within 30 days of the date of purchase as detailed on your qualifying purchase receipt.
8. This Promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion.
9. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 16 or over.
10. All purchases must be made in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
11. Purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this promotion.
12. All purchases claims must be submitted online.
13. Participants must upload a scan or photograph of the original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. This must be in a jpg or PDF file format and under 2MB in size. Failure to produce a legible proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the participant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to an offer. The purchase receipt must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to the claim.
14. Only one successful claim per product will be valid for this promotion. Claims submitted through agents or third parties will be disqualified.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Failure to produce evidence of proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the participant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to an offer. The purchase receipt must clearly specify where the LG ULTRA HD 4K TV or LG OLED TV was purchased and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to claim.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for claims not correctly completed or not received by the closing date specified. Claims will be disqualified if incomplete. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that sufficient details are provided for claims to be processed.
19. The offer is subject to availability while stocks last.
20. Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for claims that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
22. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the participant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
24. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel this Promotion at any time and change the terms and conditions without incurring any liability.
25. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising to participants or otherwise under the Promotion; whether, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) use of the reward. The Promoter (including its associated companies, officers, employees and agents) shall not be liable for any postponement, cancellation, delay, changes to the Promotion or failure to fulfil this offer where such failure is caused by any supervening event of force majeure, meaning any event(s) outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including without limitation the act or default of any third party supplier).
26. Where applicable, any data collected during the course of the Promotion will be processed and stored wholly in accordance with applicable data protection laws and regulations. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to ensure no data will be processed or stored outside the EEA or by third party organisations, except the Administrator for the administration of the Promotion. By entering the Promotion you agree that the Promoter and its business partners may use the details you give us to contact you about each of our products and services.
27. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
Promoter: LG Electronics U.K. Ltd, 250 Bath Road, Slough, Berkshire SL1 4DX.
Administrator: Opia Limited, 15 London Street, Chertsey, Surrey KT16 8AP.